About the role
Each month, hundreds of thousands of consumers track their shipments through our product. When they buy something online, they want clear and transparent information on where their order is. Ecommerce brands rely on us to help give their customers proactive communication about their shipments, but they also leverage our platform to tell their brand story and mission when customers are most excited and eager to listen.
At Malomo, you'll be responsible for finding high-growth ecommerce brands and building relationships with them that turn into qualified sales opportunities. You'll partner with marketing and sales to create and execute outbound lead generation campaigns. This position requires heavy outbound contacting, qualification, and tight collaboration with the Account Executives to generate new opportunities. You will be expected to report on qualification activity and stay thoroughly informed on all products and the ecommerce industry in general.
This is not a silo position. We want a collaborative and energetic individual that can contribute to the sales and marketing teams, work in a dynamic environment, deliver messaging and product feedback back into the marketing and product organization and work proactively to drive overall sales performance.
What you'll do
- Maintain detailed documentation and analysis of leads in our sales and CRM tools.
- Act as a subject matter expert on shipment tracking and post-purchase customer experience.
- Research target leads and create analysis of the prospect before handing them off to an Account Executive.
- Educate leads on Malomo and nurture them until they are qualified and ready to talk with an Account Executive.
- Qualify and engage sales leads, supplying leads with adequate information about Malomo and providing the sales team with detailed information about the lead.
- Schedule appointments, demos and introduce leads to your Account Executive.
- You move fast. You have a bias toward action.
- You learn quickly and adapt.
- You love fast-paced, high-energy environments.
- You thrive in competition. You love to win and get energy from working with a supportive team.
- You make friends easily, and can quickly build trust with anyone you meet.
- You work well in environments with consistency and structure.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Preferred: Bachelor's degree in sales, marketing, market research, financial services, consulting, business development, investment banking or client success.
- 1 year of experience in sales, marketing or telemarketing preferred.
- Strong communication skills, including written, verbal, presentation and on social media.
- Ability to pinpoint customer pain points and accurately assess the transactional value for both the company and customer.
- Self-motivated, tenacious, confident, independent and strong attention to detail.
- Work from where you're most productive (home, office*, beach, etc :)
- Competitive salary plus commission structure
- Paid parental leave
- Latest MacBook Pro or equivalent
- A team who cares about leveling you up
* Although we have an office in downtown Indianapolis, we've instituted a WFH policy until SIP orders have lifted and we deem it safe to work in an office environment.