BFCM Capitalizing on Holiday Momentum
Check out how companies like Thread, Nomad, and Pura Vida prepare for BFCM
JANUARY 19 2022
The decorations may be put away and the holidays may be winding down but that doesn’t mean the ecommerce world is!
Join us for a panel discussion and Q&A with leading D2C brands and technology partners surrounding BFCM 2021 trends and strategic planning into the new year. You won't want to miss this stellar line-up of panelists that are guaranteed to add value, whether you're new to ecommerce or a leader in the space.
We don't want to give away all the gifts our panelists are going to share, so here's some of the topics we'll be covering:
- Common trends that emerged this BFCM season
- The impact of shipping delays and how they affected the holidays
- Changes in customer buying behavior during the holidays
- The impact of sustainability options for your customer
- How brands can capitalize on their holiday growth
- How to analyze BFCM trends to inform your 2022 strategy and more!