About the role
Each month, hundreds of thousands of consumers track their shipments through our product. When they buy something online, they want clear and transparent information on where their order is. Ecommerce brands rely on us to help give their customers proactive communication about their shipments, but they also leverage our platform to unfold their brand story and mission when customers are most excited and eager to listen.
Our customers are high-growth e-commerce brands. They care deeply about their brand and how it's represented at every touchpoint they have with consumers.
As our first head of demand generation, you'll help us find and connect with founders, CMOs, CXOs, and marketing leaders at some of the most forward-thinking brands in the world.
What you'll do
- Work with our CEO and our head of sales to define our messaging and positioning
- Own our go-to-market strategy
- Generate qualified sales opportunities and product trial signups
- Create, design, and execute marketing campaigns across a mix of channels (SEO, Paid, App Stores, Partnerships, Social, Content)
- Work with and learn from some of the best consumer marketers in the world
- Make a big impact at a high-growth, early-stage startup backed by top investors like Hyde Park Venture Partners and High Alpha
- You move fast. You're always looking to shorten the time between idea, execution, and learning
- You've helped one or more SaaS or Ecommerce startups grow their customer base 3x YoY
- You love data and know how to explore it to find unique insights or trends that drive your campaigns forward or inspire new ideas
- You commit to a pipeline generation or revenue number and have a track record of meeting or exceeding it consistently
- You communicate clearly and write copy that inspires action
- You want ownership of the full marketing funnel
- 3+ years of experience in demand generation, growth marketing, or digital marketing in a B2B SaaS or Ecommerce organization.
- Solid understanding of CRM, ideally Hubspot.
- Proficiency in marketing automation platforms and experience integrating them with other tools and technologies.
- Big picture thinking and meticulous attention to detail–you’re able to quickly understand overall business objectives, create a well-aligned marketing strategy, and drive yourself and your team towards execution.
- Work from where you're most productive (home, office*, beach, etc :)
- Competitive salary
- Significant equity in a high-growth startup
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid parental leave
- Latest MacBook Pro or equivalent
- A team who cares about leveling you up
* Although we have an office in downtown Indianapolis, we've instituted a WFH policy until SIP orders have lifted and we deem it safe to work in an office environment.